Coronavirus Information på dansk / Information in English

Admission Requirements – University of Copenhagen

Admission Requirements

Admission to the Master’s programme in Environmental Science Soil, Water and Biodiversity (EnvEuro), requires the completion of a qualifying bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognised/accredited university. If you have completed or are in your final semester of a relevant Bachelor’s degree programme, you are eligible to apply for the EnvEuro programme.

Qualifying Bachelor’s degrees include Agricultural Science, Biology, Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources – or an equivalent Bachelor’s degree.

Applicants with University of Copenhagen (UCPH) as their home university must apply to the UCPH MSc in Environmental Science and choose EnvEuro as their specialisation. Therefore, please observe the specific admission requirements for UCPH applicants here.

The EnvEuro admission committee will assess all applications individually based on their academic content. You can only get an answer to whether or not your degree meets the admission requirements by applying for admission to the programme. The committee does not offer pre-application eligibility assessments of potential applicants' qualifications.

Language requirements

You are required to document proficiency in English according to your background; see the language requirements.

EnvEuro | Contact | Hosted at University of Copenhagen