Admission/enrolment at the home university for the first year
Admission to the Master’s program in Environmental Science Soil, Water and Biodiversity (EnvEuro), requires the completion of a qualifying bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognised/accredited university. Qualifying Bachelor’s degrees include Agricultural Science, Biology, Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources – or an equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences.
You can start the Enveuro program at any of the four partner universities.
Application and admission to the EnvEuro program are processed by the university, where you start the program (=home university) according to the application deadlines, application requirements and admission criteria of the home university.
Please apply directly at the university where you want to start the program and study your first year (=home university)!
See links below that direct to each of the four universities
Admission/enrolment at the host university for the second year
Please be aware that there might be additional admission requirements for your second year of study at the host institution.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet these requirements.
Especially the documents accepted as English language proof are different at each university. Please be aware that you check on time, if your proof of English proficiency can be accepted at the host university!
Please check the individual university application websites.
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU)
Information on application procedure at BOKU
- EU/EEA/Swiss citizens: We recommend that you apply in June (especially if you have a BSC- degree from another university than BOKU). There is no strict application deadline (enrolment deadline: 30th November). However the admission process takes up to 12 weeks and the semester starts on 1st October
- Non EU/EEA/Swiss citizens: 5th September
Please note: we highly recommend that you apply already in February (to have enough time to apply for a residence permit and start the program on time)
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
Information on application procedure at SLU:
- Swedish citizens: 19th April
- All other nationalities: 17th January
University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
Information on application procedure at UCPH
- EU/EEA/Swiss citizens: 1st March
- Non EU/EEA/Swiss citizens: 15th January
University of Hohenheim (UHOH)
Information on application procedure at UHOH
- EU/EEA/Swiss citizens: 1st June
- Non EU/EEA/Swiss citizens: 15th March