Citizens from a country outside EU, EEA or Swiss citizens
In order for you to be offered admission you need to have a qualifying bachelor’s degree or another qualifying degree at the same educational level.
The admission commitee will evaluate you application individually. This means that the admission committee will evaluate whether your degree meets the admission requirements based on its academic content.
If you are unsure whether your degree meets the admission requirements
You can only get an answer to whether or not your degree meets the admission requirement by applying for admission at the MSc Programme. Only the admission committee can evaluate whether you are qualified or not and they only do this once they have received your application.
Citizens from a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland applying with SLU, BOKU or UHOH as home university are not required to pay an application fee.
Citizens from a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland must pay tuition fees to their home institution during the entire two-year programme.
When to apply
How to apply
It is your bachelor’s degree and its academic contents, which determine whether you meet the admission requirements. Please note that the MSc programme is in English. Therefore, there is specific language requirement for the study programme.
- Read about the admission- and language requirements before you apply for admission.
- See how we prioritize applicants for the MSc programme.
- Please observe that applicants with UCPH as Home university must apply for admssion to the UCPH MSc in Environmental Science and choose EnvEuro as specialisation (link further down)
When you apply for admission, you need to create an application at the application portal and upload relevant documentation. This is the only way you can apply for admission.
See the list of documentation you need to upload when you apply for admission. If you do not upload all required documentation your application may be rejected.
The application portal opens: 15 November
Application deadline: 15 January
Please observe that applicants with UCPH as home university must apply for the UCPH MSc in Environmental Science and choose EnvEuro as specialisation.
Tips for the application portal
- Use Firefox or Goggle Chrome as your browser when creating and submitting you application.
- Check the user guide for the application portal when you fill out your application.
- Contact the EnvEuro secretariat if you cannot find the answers, you are looking for in the FAQ.
- Contact the UCPH Service desk if you have technical problems.